Meditating at dusk lately. I tried dawn this morning but missed the break. I still have some residual "hurt" but I soothe myself on a regular basis. I honor it, because I know before letting it go of a thing, I must see it and hold it first. I won't ignore it.
But what I know is that while I was stressing a few weeks ago, I was the only one, meaning no one was doing the same for me. No one shed a tear for me.
I know my worth today. I don't want anyone crying or dying for me and I will think twice before I find myself in a similar situation because I know the other doesn't want me down either. I know that when I focus on my hurt, the hurt grows and becomes my reality. It becomes less temporary.
Though I still have some residual hurt to let go of, I feel so much better and am learning to appreciate the contrast. Blessing it. I now know and have a better understanding of what I DO NOT want. Now is the best time create and experience whats actually true.
My next album will be fukkin amazing lol...
- SMILE (lyrics and music)
- Transition (lyrics)
- LOVE LETTER (HELP ME!)
- I have noticed part 2-- CLARIFICATION
- I have noticed...
- 21st Day Dusk Meditation
- Thats me... yeah thats about it
- I've been...
- day 21 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND
- day 20 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND
- day 19 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND
- day 18 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND
- day 17 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND
- day 16 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND
- day 15 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND
- ▼ July (15)
- ► 2009 (13)