Monday, July 5, 2010

day 19 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND

Day 19 of my 21 day detox: releasing 'common' (unconscious). Embracing 'mastery' (Conscious)... Its all making sense now, I am truly re-membering all the beautiful pieces of me. I am living my life, awake. I am listening.



"On this day of your life, Nakia, I believe God wants you to know that mastery is not measured by the number of terrible things you eliminate from your life, but by the number of times you eliminate calling them terrible."

This is am email I got a long time ago from subscribing to Neale Donald Walsch's site, the author of Conversations with God. I know that this detox is aiding me in being aware of my choices and reminding me that I created it all. I created everything I am going through in my life either by being the effect or being the cause. I want to forever be the cause. The pen is in my hand and I am open for spirit to pour through me my reality of well being.

This detox has helped me let go of so much just in the matter of 3 weeks. I definitely feel different and more responsible then ever before. I am more and more uncomfortable at my 9-5 and its only a matter of time before I release it. I know that I am holding on to it by fear as it says nothing of love or fulfillment. Right now I have it for my bills. and That's it. Wow... did I just say that. Even the truth scares ME sometimes. But I will set that creation forward. I know what my thought is doing. So I own it and stand firm in abundance. i stand firm in the knowing that I will prosper and feel free to share my good when I am doing what I love most.

Fear is something I will have to consciously release/let go of daily. It is a monster that has been fed for years. Well, monster isn't the best word. But its the part of me that no longer serves me. So I bless it, because it reminds me that I am more. That Love is real and at the end of the day, LOVE IS ALL THERE IS. So when I am faced with something I fear, I won't just run to it in the hopes to overcome it. I will simply ask myself, "where is Love right now, in this moment"? How can I be love? I will choose love always and by default, drop fear... and everything else really. When I choose love, the illusions just fall away.

I am always choosing. Labeling something wastes energy. Gets me stuck in the "lemme tell you why this is bad" stage. I would like to be of sound mind to see it, and determine whether it speaks to the truth of me or not. And if it doesn't, I will choose create a situation that does.

How will I make my exit... I don't know, and I'm scared. I acknowledge that and also know that its the first step to healing and letting go. You have to hold it first before letting go, right?

No comments: