Thursday, July 1, 2010

day 16 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND




Day 16 of my 21 day mind cleanse: I'm Letting Go! I am not making anything "happen"... I am making it welcome, for it is already happening. I release what no longer serves me and am embracing the love and abundance that is ever-flowing to and through me. I am dancing in it, I am singing in it, I am breathing in it.

I mentioned the whole making it “welcome versus happen” idea in my clutter entry, but this whole blog series goes in circles, if you haven’t noticed lol.

When I let go, I also let go of specific results. If I am giving my all, then I will receive it all. But to be honest, I have NO IDEA what that looks like. Who in here does? I know what it feels like but looks, appearances, or stuff is a changing thing, so I know not to be married to a specific outcome. I know that Love knows what I desire and knows how I want to live. I also have to know that Love has imagined it ever better. So I release it all to receive everything that is coming to me. I can find God in more places then one. If I am only looking up, then imagine what I could be missing ALL AROUND ME. I’d call that a tiny god to only show up one way. I could say the same thing about my success as well.

So what is it that I need to make “happen”? Let’s venture to say a tour around the states, a partner who loves me, money to eat and live well, and a visit to Detroit every once in a while. I can work towards those things and am working towards those things. I don’t want to misinterpret this idea as “sit around and wait for the blessing”. But what I am driving home is, the idea of the universe imagining it better, and the fact that I have everything I need inside of me right now and that I am already prospering. My state wide tour could be nation wide. My partner will know the importance of loving himself first. My money is long and I give it generously. My family is with me, everywhere I go. All of these things are happening RIGHT NOW, and by letting go, I am releasing the clutter- the illusions- from the real thing.

And so, I am making a slue of possibilities welcome. This is what I mean by making it welcome. When I am trying to make something happen, I am in separation from my source, for making something happen suggests that it is not already happening, and therefore pushing it away from me even more. You ever try to feel better about your debt by thinking about it… it doesn’t work.

I speak in circles sometimes because, I myself, need the reminder over and over again. So forgive me if you can recognize some of these principles in other entries. It means more to me that I overstand them.

I’ll assume you are here for your growth and expansion as well. Consciousness proceeds form. Do you believe that? Do I?

No comments: