Saturday, June 26, 2010

day 9 of 21 DAY DETOX OF THE MIND

Day 9 of my 21 Day Detox of the mind was actually a quiet and reflective day. I didn't say much and my meditations were longer today. Maybe I am remembering to create time to listen. Love communicates to us always, how often are we listening?

And that’s what I did today. Meditation is kind of hard for me. I don’t know if my virgo side is always seeking to over analyze, but its hard to let go and focus on my breath, because I tend to have A LOT of head chatter. But today I worked hard at soothing my chatter. Rubbing it on its back. Calming it down. Massaging the chatters fingers. I took extra time to be a loving mother to the chatter. In the past I was a yelling mother to her. Now I am learning to be there and console. My head was busy today but my heart never gave up. My heart was there to love me head to silence. I took extra care and time today.


I actually don’t know what to say, so I won’t force it… Ase





No comments: